The Factory Extension project for Jardines (U.K.) Limited in Hellaby, South Yorkshire is progressing well.
Below is an overview of the works:
• The electrics have been fully stripped out
• The temporary consumer board has been fitted
• The plumbing is isolated and stripped out
• A soft strip out has been undertaken in the link building and offices
• We have proceeded with the stripping of the office roof
• Demolition of the link building
• We at the midpoint for removing the windows and blocking up internally
• The external scaffolding is erected
• The dropping of the ceilings internally to office areas is almost finished.
Next, we will start reducing the brickwork height. More updates to follow shortly.