The Total Building Refurbishment including a Category A Fit-out
Client: AESSEAL Plc.
The key points of the refurbishment included:
- Removal of existing racking and storage space to the first floor
- Installing new offices including fire doors, ceiling grid systems and vinyl flooring
- All electrics, which included emergency lighting, electrical testing and certification
- Supply, fit and commission fire alarm systems
- Painting and decorating to clients corporate colours
- Supply and fit high specification kitchen with a modern gloss finish, including appliances
- Install and commission air handling system throughout the premises
- Supply and fit washrooms including a shower unit, toilets and sinks
- Supply and fit new immersion heaters and water cylinders including pipework and commissioning
- All external drainage
- Renovate testing rig rooms including new doors, flooring, plasterwork, lighting, electrics and decorating
- Refurbish corridors and workshops
- Install new hygiene standard room consisting of a cap and cove vinyl floor, hygiene cladding wall sheets and a wipeable ceiling grid and tile system
Team: Lindrick Construction Services Ltd.
Type: Total Building Refurbishment including a Category A Fit-out
Project Period: 7 months
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
“We tasked Lindrick Construction with renovating our Test Facility with a view to making it one of the best Dry Gas Seal repair centres in the business. They have converted our old storage space into a contemporary office space with a meeting room and an excellent canteen where we can entertain customers. Throughout the project, Lindrick has been nothing short of exceptional and have managed the project effectively and with sympathy for our ongoing work around them. All of the Lindrick employees that we have encountered have been friendly and helpful and their work has been to an excellent standard.
The main obstacle they faced whilst undertaking this project was the fact that our department had to remain fully functional whilst the works were taking place, a very tricky task for any construction/renovation project but Lindrick managed it very well with little impact on our day to day operations.
Overall they have demonstrated themselves to be a very forward-thinking company with excellent attention to detail and have provided us with a facility that we are very proud of.”
– Michael Rich
AESSEAL Test House Manager